In order to meet the policy vision and the needs of thrust areas the following strategies shall be adopted
- Ecosystem Services of Forests will be garnered to ensure urban and rural prosperity.
- Professional systems will be institutionalized in execution, planning, reporting and monitoring for responsive and enabled Forest Department.
- Five year tenure based programmes on landscape approach to be mainstreamed for plan proposals.
- Human Resource Development including personnel management to be streamlined.
- Support of local community will be harnessed to strengthen the protection system through a humane connectivity with Tribal’s and local community.
- Improving infrastructure, connectivity, communication and technology to strengthen forest protection.
- Organizing an efficient forestry research, education and extension activities.
The strategies shall be executed through the following ongoing and innovative schemes.
Total Visitors - from 01 - 04 - 2017 / Last Update On 25 - 04 - 2022